Public Works Permits

Click Here to Sign Up for First Use - ( Link to Sign Up Instruction Manual )

Click Here to See a List of Your Applications

Oversize/Overweight Permit

To obtain an Oversize/Overweight permit please choose one of the following options. ( Link to OSOW Instruction Manual )

  1. A Single Move/Single Trip Permit can be used to for one load, one trip. Fee for Single Move/Single Trip is $50 per permit plus Over Design Axle Weights (ODAW) if applicable. ODAW is calculated and included in permit fee where an axle weight exceed 20,000 pounds or GVW is over 80,000 pounds.
  2. A company may apply for an Annual Oversize/Overweight Permit for a fee of $1,500. This permit will allow all of your employees to apply for an unlimited number of permits using company trucks to haul Oversize/Overweight loads not exceeding 20,000 pounds per axle and not over 140,000 pounds GVW. If load exceeds 20,000 pounds on any axle or over 140,000 pounds GVW an ODAW fee will be calculated and the company will be charged the ODAW fee. No trip fee will be charged. Click Here if your company already has an annual permit.

Map of Freeborn County Bridges and Restricted Bridges "Right Click" Link and open in a New Tab or Window.

Powered by